Cookies & Milk Party

Printable party pack available in the shop and on etsy
There's something about the smell of freshly baked cookies. It reminds me of my childhood and of those long Summers spent at my grandparent's house, where my grandmother used to bake all sorts of cookies for the family. By the end of the holidays we always came home with a few jars of cookies each and we loved them!

And who doesn't love the combination of milk and cookies, right?
I created this little setup to show you my "Cookies and Milk" theme in action. A simple table with just a few treats turns into a sweet party setting, with the help of some printables.
I love the cute printable signs and the fact that you can keep using them after the party. And I was so happy to finally use those baby blue polka dot straws. How adorable are they with the little flags?

This is a great theme for first birthdays and for cookie lovers of all ages!







This printable party pack is available at http://www.mypartydesign.com/product/cookiesmilk-birthday-party-pack-printable-pdf

and on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/158688764/cookies-and-milk-party-printable-full

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10