Christmas Chalkboard Prints

Christmas is approaching fast and I've been adding a few more printables to the shop.

Christmas decoration is not only about the Christmas tree. A nice frame with a festive print over the fireplace or at another featured spot of your house will help you set the mood for the Christmas season.


I created a black chalkboard background and used a combination of fun fonts in white with Christmas sayings. I then added some pops of colour to make them a bit more cheerful.


Find the "Merry Little Christmas" print here
Find the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" print here
Find the "Merry & Bright" print here
I can’t decide which one is my favourite! What do you think?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10