House Warming Party

After moving so many times before we weren't really in the mood for a big house warming when we moved into our new apartment.
But I love having an excuse to set up a party table, so when we invited a few friends over to meet the new place I knew I had to use the sweet House Warming theme I had designed a few months ago.

This was a small and casual get together, so instead of a big dessert table, we had mostly savoury finger food and a couple of sweets for dessert: mini chocolate cupcakes and cake pops. Yum!



I used craft wrapping paper to cover the table and the boxes that provided some height to the dessert corner. We didn't want to put anything on the wall, so we wrapped the banner around the table, which turned out perfectly. The mini-bunting and the little “yum” flags on the cake pops were my favourite details. I guess everything looks cutter in small sizes!

I was very happy with the final result, I love the colours of this theme and it was great to see it “in action”.


Find this theme in the shop and more photos in the Facebook album.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10