Pirate Party theme



Find this Pirate theme here

The Pirate theme is always a favourite amongst boys’ party themes and this one is no exception. With a red, white and dark brown colour palette, this theme was inspired by an old treasure map and all the graphic elements were developed from there. The skull and the pirate ship had to be there and the white and red stripes tie it all together.
Lately I've been trying to improve the images of my listing on the Etsy shop but my photography skills and equipment were very limited, so I turned to a professional to give me a hand.
With a little help from my new friend Jessica Demling, my once plain and boring images were replaced by these wonderful photos, with beautifully styled sceneries and a perfect display of the products in use. I couldn't be happier with the final result!
Jessica used golden beads, old maps and coordinating papers to create a whimsical and magical feel, which were perfect for this theme! 
The Pirate Party pack is available on the Etsy shop here and all items are sold separately too.

Find the cupcake toppers here and the wrappers here

Find these tent labels with editable text here

Find this banner here



Photos and styling by Jessica R. Demling - jessicademling@yahoo.com


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10