Halloween Party Pack - Chevron theme

Halloween in only 3 months ahead and for me this is the perfect time to start designing some spooky party themes. I want my shop to be ready for customers planning their Halloween parties ahead!

I came up with this stylish and soft theme,with dominant orange colours, perfect for grown up or kids parties.

Shop this party pack here


Shop this party pack here


Like all of my party themes, this one comes as a full party pack or you can buy any item individually.
And, of course, there’s a matching invitation to go with it!

Shop his invitation here

I’m currently working on another fun and colorful Halloween theme, more appealing for kids parties, that should be available in the shop within the next weeks.

Have you started planning your Halloween Parties already?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10