New "About" page on Etsy


My "About" page here

Etsy has recently announced a new "About" page for our shops and I couldn't be more excited about it!


Not only we now have a place to tell our story, but we can also show our customers some pictures of our studios or details of the favorite materials and tools we use in our work.

As soon as I got the news, I couldn't wait to get my "About" page ready, so I started working on it straight away. You can have a look at it here.

I hope you enjoy finding out a bit more about me and the story of my shop!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© MyPartyDesign 2013. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

09 10